Spoil yourself over the 12 Days of Xmas
Time is ticking and you need to start crossing off your Christmas gift list (and giving yourself some well-deserved treats after a stinker of a year). Here are some of the best gifts, tips and treats 47 skin has to offer, to make the 12 days of Christmas fabulous for your skin (well 5 days according to Boris, but that doesn’t mean your skin can’t feel incredible for all 12!)
To the tune of ‘The 12 days of Xmas’. Sing with me. You know you want to…
On the first day of Christmas, 47 Skin sent to me…
Described by Vogue as "A powerful Miracle, with lasting results", it’s no wonder this serum is one of our bestsellers.
Enriched with our signature ingredient, silver chitoderm, this serum regenerates your skin cells, helping to remove scars and active blemishes, leaving you with clearer skin, just in time for Christmas!
On the second day of Christmas, 47 Skin sent to me…
(Anti-blemish & scar repair)
Infused with rare Cambrian blue clay formed in the Siberian lakes from 541 million years ago, it’s sure to make your skin glow for every festivity. It’s also detoxifying, so will help brighten your complexion if you’re feeling the dreaded boxing day hangover.
(Healing, firming and rejuvenating)
This peel off silver mask delivers an ultra-concentrated dose of our patented 'Formula 47' to your skin. It rejuvenates your skin cells and helps heal scars and spots.
On the third day of Christmas, 47 Skin sent to me…
Our 3 step bundles mean you can get everything you need in one go (for even more festive discounts) for a super easy and better skin routine in 2021.
Each bundle includes:
- Everyday cleanser
- Anti-blemish and scar repair serum
- Treatment face mask
On the fourth day of Christmas, 47 Skin sent to me…
Often referred to as the ‘Fabulous 4’, this set makes the perfect gift. It includes our 4 bestselling products to protect and heal your skin:
- Anti-Blemish & Scar Repair Serum
- Anti-Blemish & Scar Repair Cleanser
- Intensive Treatment Silver Mask
- Blue Clay Mask
- Complimentary Bamboo Cloth
- Complementary Muslin Bag
(Sing with me. You know you want to…)
On the fifth day of Christmas, 47 Skin sent to me…
5 giiiifts for him
Whether it’s your boyfriend or your brother, men can be hard to buy for. Our men’s range includes face masks, serums and cleansers, all designed to clear skin and make it glow.
On the sixth day of Christmas, 47 Skin sent to me…
6 dry skin tips
Festivities this time of year are great fun, but all that alcohol, salty food and central heating can take its toll on your skin. Keep your complexion hydrated this Christmas by:
- Drinking lots of water. We know it’s boring, but keeping your water glass topped up this Christmas is essential for healthy skin.
- Turning the heating down. Reduce the temperature and pull on your Christmas jumper to increase moisture in the air and prevent dry skin.
- Moisturising every day. Use a thick moisturiser of hydrating serum, such as our regenerative serum to keep your skin hydrated.
- Taking a break from alcohol. We all know how tempting it is to have a drink every day at this time of year, but having a few days off gives your skin a chance to re-hydrate.
- Avoiding the fireplace. It might seem cosy and festive to curl up in front of the fire, but this will instantly suck moisture from your skin, so choose a spot a little further away.
- Using natural ingredients as a moisturising face mask (the perfect activity for those strange days in between Christmas and New Year’s Eve). Mix half an avocado and a teaspoon of olive oil, letting it sit on your face for 20 minutes, before washing.
More to follow! To redeem these deals, use the code 'Holiday20' at checkout!
Look out for our next blog for more skin treats, tips and festive fun!