But here's 5 ways to get yourself through a breakout...
When you're battling a breakout, it's tempting to try and look for a 'quick fix'.
There are definitely ways you can help reduce a breakout, and a consistent skin care routine is certainly one of them.
But skin doesn't work that way and sadly, there isn't a magic hack for getting rid of a spot instantly (sorry!)
1) Do something that makes you feel happy. Whether that’s calling a friend for a chat, treating yourself to a tasty snack or listening to a podcast. When you feel happier, you will feel more confident about yourself and your skin.
2) Focus on other things while you’re getting ready. Instead of stressing about trying to perfectly conceal your breakout, focus on other parts of yourself that you might feel more confident about, such as choosing an outfit that you feel good in or taking extra time to style your hair.
3) Take a step back from the mirror and look at the rest of your features – your smile, your eyes and the way you laugh. This is what people see when they look at you. Remember that you will always notice your spots more than anyone else.
4) Do a Silver Intensive Face Mask. This will help to reduce inflammation and allow any breakouts go more quickly. Follow with your Anti-blemish serum.
5) Remember that you’re not alone. Although it may feel like it sometimes, so many other people are going through breakouts and acne as well.